Monday, November 22, 2010

Last Night You Came In My Dream...

I never thought, It would be like that....,
As I had lost myself.....,
But you took my hand.....,
and gave me " The Real Dreams " in a lovely way......

You hugged me tight....,
You take away all my tears....,
And removed all my biggest fears......

I don't know why I felt like a dreamer....,
But you handle me with a loving swear.....

I wish that night could never end....,
Even If I die in those loving arms......
I wish I could live forever in that sweet little heart....,
And be like what you are......!

I wish that dream could be real......,
So that, I could never leave that protected arms.....,
And be with you forever.....

I love you alot, that I can't deny....,
You make me feel soo, special that I feel like I fly.....!

I will always be there, to be with you.....
Its just I'm waiting for you.....!

I'm missing you from the core of my heart....
I hope you miss me too.....!

I wish I could be with you...............,
To hold you tight,
To kiss you the whole night,
To love you forever,
And now you made me a " Dreamer "...........!

No comments:

Post a Comment